Thursday, October 2, 2008

Secret Pal 12 Wrap-up

If you were told you could never again buy yarn, what would your last yarn purchase be?

About three tractor trailers packed full of wool and woold blends. And a new garage to put it in.

If you were told you could never knit again, what would be the last thing you’d knit??

A pair of socks for my husband. He loves them so much!

In a given year, how many times do you buy yarn? And what is your favorite place to buy yarn from? A festival? A shop? Online? Dish your favorite places!!

I usually buy my yarn online. Knitpicks and WEBs tend to be where I go first. I do shop at my LYS, but their selection isn't quite as broad as I'd like, so sometimes I just have to go online.

Lastly, with Fall in full swing in many areas, what is the one thing you look forward to most?

  • Fall colors are my favorite, so autumn is great for me
  • Cool weather for sweaters
  • Halloween!
I just sent out my third package, and of course, I forgot to take a picture of the knitted item I sent out. Isn't that just great? It was cute too.... Oh well.

No comments: