Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Random Wednesday

Wow, it's been a while since I blogged. Sorry about that, but life just gets in the way sometimes.

I've been busy at work, of course, but then again, when am I not?

I did join the Taking it to the Streets Sock Club this year from Blue Moon. I debated on whether to spend that much money on it, but Andy knew how much I wanted to do it, so he insisted. I'm about half way through the second sock of the January pair. Unfortunately it's too late most evenings when I get home to get a decent picture. Maybe I'll try to take some this weekend for the blog.

We finally splurged and got some porch furniture this spring. Nothing fancy, just a simple set from Wally World. Still, it'll be nice to get to use our front porch. It's an L-shaped porch that wraps around the front and side of the house. What's nicer is that we have some large bushes that give is a bit of privacy from the road and the neighbor.

It's been a little cool here lately, but I can see a lot of knitting getting done out there this summer!

How about a consolation picture?

No comments: