Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fabulous shawl patterns

This is a fantastic book. I picked it up this weekend when we went browsing at Barnes and Noble. I was considering a new sock knitting book, something with some patterns that are more complicated than what I've done.

Instead, I ran across this book and sat down to look through it. This turned out to be a definite must-have. I'm valiantly putting off buying yarn for any of the shawls so I can finish my sweater and my husband's socks first. Maybe that'll motivate me to finish?

If you haven't checked it out, there's a nice mix of triangle, square and rectangle shapes. Also, some are quite large and complex, others look pretty doable even for a first lace project. Anyone have any experience with any of the patterns? Any pics of shawls from the book?

No comments: