Saturday, November 7, 2009

Miscellany

Wow, where to begin.

We found out a little over a month ago that my mom needed surgery. What we thought were gall bladder problems turned out to be a tumor. Of course, I've spent a lot of time worrying. Her surgery was last week, and she did terrific. I'm exhausted, but happy that it's over for her.

I'm also up against a December deadline to (finally!!) finish my grad degree in computer science. Yep, it's been a while, I've change instructors, changed plans, etc., but it looks like it's going to happen. I have a lot of work to do in the next six weeks though.

Now, to add to my list of things to handle, I think I'm getting sick. My fever is 99.3 tonight, my throat is sore and I have a headache. Wonderful!

I'm trying to get caught up on twitter, stumbleupon, facebook, etc. tonight. I may not be as active onlne for the next month or so, but I won't be totally off either. Wish me luck!

No comments: